Botella al Mar: A PESAR DE LA DISTANCIA,YOU REMEMBER ME

miércoles, 2 de agosto de 2006

A PESAR DE LA DISTANCIA,YOU REMEMBER ME

Hi baby...

I really want to take the time to write a long e mail but I have so much to do at the minute, I work in a clothes shop and do promotions in bars and shops etc while trying to study at university and unfortunately I spend more time working, shopping for clothes and partying but hey I'm only 21 years old. In the future, I would like to have a successful job in advertising but as long as I'm happy in the I don't mind.

Belfast is a very small but Northern Ireland is beautiful so I think I will be happy to live here although it rains too much and I love the sun- you are so lucky to have it, although it must be very very hot in the summer? At the minute, a lot of my friends are travelling which is what I would quite like to do also - It's just difficult to find friends that aren't working and want to go as I would not feel safe going on my own. I just feel like the world is such a big place and I would like to see some more of it and experience different cultures. I suppose I'm a bit confused as I graduated last year in media studies and don't seem to have that much motivation for university at the moment.

You are very romantic and I remember seeing you on the train as if it was yesterday - our eyes kept meeting so I gave you a little smile. I can't believe you left your phone number - I am glad because it has meant we can keep in touch. I have lots of interests - mainly shopping - I am a woman! I also like exercising at the gym, listening to music and walking. You seem to like english music? Anyone in particular? What was the Irish concert like the other night? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Sorry so many questions...I have only got 1 brother who is 25 years old. I could ask you more questions but I'll leave it for another time, as for my birthday present I don't expect you to get me anything. Is their anything that you would like for me to get you?

I have to go now j but i'm sure we will talk soon...

Hugs and kisses, j xxxx

P.S I would love you to send me another photo and I will try to send you one the next time.

P.P.S I bought my friend a Diesel bag - you know the Italian brand? I love their clothes and jeans, what designers do you like?




T H A N K Y O U

M Y

S U N

1 Señales de humo y comentarios:

At 12:55, Anonymous Anónimo said...

hola wuaRMY!! DALE RECUERDOS A GONZA

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home